The Nichiban duct tape allows to keep items in place, to secure cables to the floor or wall, to mark locations for the actors, to keep an element out of the public view or camera, to make emergency repairs, to serve as marking tape on mixing consoles.
- The Nichiban 1200 cloth tape is very durable, easy to unwind and can be cut by hand in both directions
- A very high quality gaffer with a tape thickness of 0,31mm
- Excellent adhesion (even on rough or fibrous surfaces), all without leaving traces of glue
- Very stable, resistant to wear, abrasion and moisture
- Each standard roll is individually wrapped in cellophane to ensure long conservation
- The best price / performance ratio on the market